Nonprofits Insurance Alliance
- No volume commitment
Sign in or register to view contact information
Pricing and savings
Sign in or register to see discount details
About Nonprofits Insurance Alliance
A head for insurance. A heart for nonprofits - Now insuring more than 23,000+ nonprofits.
Nonprofits Insurance Alliance (NIA) provides liability insurance coverages exclusively for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and assists in developing and implementing risk management programs. NIA organizations include Nonprofits Insurance Alliance of California (NIAC) for California-based nonprofits and Alliance of Nonprofits for Insurance, Risk Retention Group (ANI) for nonprofits in 32 states and the District of Columbia. NIA’s specialized insurance products are designed to meet the specific needs of the nonprofit sector.
- Commercial General Liability Coverage
- Liquor Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Damage to Property of Others
- Directors and Officers Liability with and without Employment Practices Liability
- Improper Sexual Conduct and Physical Abuse Liability
- Social Service Professional Liability
- Business Auto Liability
- Non-owned Auto Physical Damage Reimbursement (Employee Vehicles)
- Non-owned/Hired Auto Liability
- Property Coverage
- Inland Marine
- Employee Dishonesty
- Workplace Violence / Crisis Incident / Outside Aggressor
- Participant/Volunteer Accident Coverage written with QBE
Member-insureds also have access to free and highly discounted risk management services.